The forgiveness requirements under the Paycheck Protection Program are confusing and the SBA continues to make changes.
- There are safe harbor rules that are in place which will help your business qualify for full forgiveness even though it may seem that you can not based upon the formulas in place.
- What is your actual FTE count and what are the right dates to use to perform this calculation?
- Which coverage period is more beneficial for you to use?
- Did you use the funds properly?
- When should you file for forgiveness?
CEFO Advisors wants to help you better understand the forgiveness requirements issued by the SBA under the Paycheck Protection Program. We are offering a free 30 minute consultation with our PPP expert to small businesses looking for support.
Email sign up CALL TO ACTION with text below:
*By signing up for CEFO Advisors complimentary PPP forgiveness sessions, you are also signing up to receive marketing information. *